Make an Informed Decision
Our experiences in working with a multitude of colleges enable us to obtain meetings with admissions representatives, noted professors, have student led tours, and view campus housing. College Campus Tours cover all aspects of college life. Since 1999 we have toured small, medium and large schools, rural and urban schools, and public and private schools. This program has serviced over 5000 students. Of this number 70% have been accepted to schools visited.
U.S. News and Princeton Review have noted that college tours and campus visits are an absolute necessity for college bound students. It is very important that students visit a variety of college campuses in order to determine which type of higher education institution is better fitted (large or small, private or public, urban or rural, etc.) for them. Therefore, College Campus Tours is dedicated to providing superior college tour services for student groups.
It is very important that students visit a variety of college campuses in order to determine which type of higher education institution best fits them. Choosing a college without exploring all available options could be a costly mistake. The STEM Tours Program was created to identify and support high school students who have an unique analytical aptitude.
The STEM Tours Program will:
- Showcase an array of Careers where STEM specialist are needed
- Explore STEM majors at various colleges and universities
- Promote the development of character, integrity and leadership skills
- Expose students to practical and theoretical views of STEM
- Developing a value, vision, and mission statement to guide students
- Encouraging students to attend graduate school
Selecting a college results in a four-year plus commitment, not to mention a very expensive one. Choosing a college without exploring all available options could be a costly mistake. For example, spending five years in a public college or university will average over $45,000. A five-year stay in a private college or university will cost more than $160,000.
- Travel arrangements, lodging, meals, coordination of campus meetings, and tours are facilitated by College Campus Tours personnel thus saving parents or school personnel time, effort, and expense in planning such a tour themselves.
- College Campus Tours provides a small and personalized group tour environment where students have firsthand exposure to each campus setting, the college’s curriculum and overall advantages as explained by college representatives and student tour guides.
- By learning the admission requirements of colleges they visit, students will be able to set academic and personal goals early in high school, which in turn increases their chances of being accepted by their college of choice.
• Student led campus tours
• Classroom visits
• Financial Aid counseling
• Admissions sessions
• Dormitory life
• Discussions with professors
• Interaction with current students
• Social Activities
• National & Historic visit
• Leadership Seminars